Tunnel bow thruster type Bèta 24 Volt
Kalkman Scheepstechniek has developed a 24-Volt Bèta bow thruster specifically for small (passenger) ships and recreation vessels.
The propeller, which is installed vertically in a round tunnel, supplies propulsion to starboard or port. This is the most effective bow thruster in terms of yield/propulsion per kW.
The 24-Volt Bèta is available in 4 variants:
- 5,88 kW = 8 PK
- 8,8 kW = 12 PK
- 11,76 kW=16 PK
- 17,6 kW = 24 PK
- materials of high quality
- possibly including hopper with edge above water level (so the propeller is easy to reach and any dirt can be removed)
- option of on/off control or ability to regulate revolutions
- possible to add wireless control
- also available in ram version
Do you have special preferences? Then please feel free to contact one of our employees.